Sunday, November 15, 2009

Viva Las Vegas!


I just returned from a fabulously refreshing trip to Las Vegas... and I'm already planning my next trip back! The sole reason for the trip was to watch the Pacquiao vs. Cotto fight live at the MGM Grand, and I am thrilled that our man Manny Pacquiao won by TKO. (I was actually really nervous about the fight and said a little prayer for him... so I like to think that in some cosmic way, I helped!)

Everything beyond the fight was just sugar-coating. What I love about the city is that everything is done up big. Go big or go home! The hotels were breath-taking, and meticulously designed to the last detail. My favourite hotel, hands down, was Wynn. (All the picture below are from Wynn). But I will be sure to draw inspiration on some new pillow and jewellery designs from everything that I saw (which I think was just a fraction of the sights.) I already have a few ideas percolating in my little brain ;) Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment